Case No. Z-18005 Smith Property Rezoning Request

    Apr 17, 2018 09:00 AM
Case No. Z-18005
Smith Property
Planning District 12
Notice is hereby given that the Baldwin County Commission will conduct a public hearing concerning a request submitted by Jeffery Smith, owner of property located at 15931 Flowerwood Rd in Planning District 12. The applicant is requesting approval to rezone 17± acres from RSF-1 Single Family District to RA - Rural Agricultural District. The Parcel Identification Number is 05-33-08-34-0-000-026.000.
The public hearing will be conducted during the next regular meeting of the Baldwin County Commission which is scheduled for Tuesday, April 17, 2018, beginning at 9:00 a.m. at the Baldwin County Administration Building, 322 Courthouse Square in Bay Minette, AL.
The said application will be considered by the Baldwin County Commission pursuant to Alabama Code 45-2-261. The application materials are available for public review at the office of the Baldwin County Planning & Zoning Department, 22070 Hwy 59 in Robertsdale, AL, or at the Foley Satellite Courthouse, 201 East Section Avenue in Foley, Alabama during normal business hours. If you desire to speak with someone by telephone about this application please contact the Baldwin County Planning and Zoning Department at (251)580-1655. If you desire to submit written comments, please address your correspondence to:
Baldwin County Planning & Zoning Department
22251 Palmer Street
Robertsdale, AL 36567
You may fax your comments to Planning & Zoning Department at (251)580-1656. If you desire to address the Baldwin County Commission in person about this application please attend the public hearing at the time and location listed above.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or those requiring language translation services should contact the Baldwin County Planning & Zoning Department at 251-580-1655.