A - Z Index to Baldwin County
  Name   Junky Yard Information  

  Description   License Inspection handles complaints about junk or debris in a yard. They will go out to see if they have a license to operate a junkyard and if they do not, they will refer to the appropriate agency to handle the problem.

If there is a dwelling on the property, you can report the issue to the building official.

The Health Department will also investigate if it is believed to be a health hazard.

  Website   http://baldwincountyal.gov/departments/building-inspection  

  Contact   License Inspection - 251.990.4633
Building Official - 251.972.6837
Health Department - 251.947.3618