E-file Your Baldwin County Sales, Use and Rental Taxes

Baldwin County Sales, Use, & Rental taxes can be e-filed and e-paid through My Alabama Taxes (MAT). For first-time users, please make sure your profile includes your "LCL" account for filing local (city & county) taxes. If your account is not set up on MAT, please contact the State of Alabama at 334-242-1490. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Baldwin County portion of your e-filing, please call 251-972-6844.

* * * Be sure to submit payment on or before the 20th, before 4:00 p.m. (Central Time) to avoid penalties and interest. * * *