Media Request Form


If you are a news media professional with a question for the Baldwin County Commission please submit your request using the form below. Please include as much information as possible with your request. All requests will be considered in the order received.

This Media request form is dedicated to responding to requests from credentialed journalists. If this is a non-media inquiry please reach out to our Citizen Service Center. You can reach them by phone at 251.937.9561 • 251.928.3002 • 251.943.5061 •

For Solid Waste Disposal Authority Media Requests please submit a request here.


Please include details regarding the story you’re working on and specific information or questions for the Baldwin County Commission