Renew Your Vehicle Tag
Thank you for choosing to renew your tag online.
You will be asked to pay a convenience fee.
We accept Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and Debit Cards. The fee for using this service is 3%, with a minimum fee
The county also charges a $1.00 mailing fee for each decal and $2.00 mailing fee for each metal tag. The convenience
handling fee is not paid to Baldwin County but to Ingenuity, Inc. an Alabama company.
Please Read before proceeding to the Online Renewal Portal
- You must have your renewal notice in order to use the online renewal system. The renewal notice will be required
so that you have your "ONLINE PIN" to type in to the Online Pin field on the renewal form.
- Renewal notices with all zeros for the Online Pin indicate that the State of Alabama has not issued a value
for that vehicle. You must appear in person at the Baldwin County Probate Office to renew your vehicle tag.
- Upon completion of your renewal, you will receive a confirmation number and a printed receipt. Please record the
confirmation number, print and retain the receipt until you receive your actual vehicle tag or sticker.
- Payment by credit card usually occurs within three business days.
- The online vehicle tag renewal system will renew only the vehicle tags that are due for renewal during the
- If the address shown on your renewal notice is not the same as your current address, you will need to contact
the Probate Office at 251.937.0260 before you can renew online.