Job Address: _______________________________________
1. Temporary Benchmark must be submitted before permit is issued.
2. A “Finished Construction” Elevation Certificate must be submitted to the Building Department prior to a final inspection being called for.
3. All enclosed areas below the base flood elevation shall have hydrostatic vents installed, minimum two separate walls. One square inch of vent area to one square foot of storage or parking area, to be installed within 12 inches of ground. Engineer design in lieu of above may be accepted.
4. No Electric, Plumbing fixtures, HVAC systems or Hot Water heaters are allowed below base flood elevation.
5. Lowest floor of structure must be elevated above level of base flood elevation.
6. Materials used below base flood elevation must be flood resistant to prevent rot or decay.
7. Opening in Foundation Walls Technical Bulletin 1-08 will be available upon request.
8. Flood Resistant Materials Requirements Technical Bulletin 2-08 will be available upon request.
9. All enclosed areas below Base Flood Elevation shall be used for limited storage, building access and parking of vehicles only. No habitable area is allowed below Base Flood Elevation.