A - Z Index to Baldwin County
  Name   Divorce Decree  

  Description   Divorce Records or a copy of divorce decree can be found at the Circuit Clerk's Domestic Relations Office of the Courthouse. Divorce records are public and can be viewed on the Clerks state computer system at any of our Courthouses.  

  Website   http://baldwin.alacourt.gov/domestic-relations/  

  Contact   251.937.0298  


  Other   Divorce Certificates can be found in vital records at the Alabama Health Department - 251.947-3618