Baldwin County


What items are accepted at MacBride Landfill?

Yard debris, rubbish and construction debris. Macbride will accept electronics, but they must be separate from other debris. Businesses should be transferred to the MacBride scale house if they have questions about what they can bring for disposal.

MacBride DOES NOT accept the following:

  1. Hazardous material or liquids of any kind
  2. Household Garbage
  3. Oil
  4. Paint
  5. Barrels - unless rendered incapable of holding liquids
  6. Batteries
  7. Asbestos
  8. Any container that has held food products
  9. Debris from outside Baldwin County

For more information, Contact Us, View a Map, Get Directions, Compost Information

Permit # 02-11

Baldwin County Seal White

  Contact Baldwin County Citizen Service Center
251.937.9561 •251.928.3002 •251.943.5061
Email Citizen Services
Holidays and Operating Hours
Email Webmaster for Web Inquiry