Baldwin County Solid Waste Service Request
Property Status Form
*required fields
Contact Information
Mailing Address
Check if same
Physical Address

I own property in the unincorporated area of Baldwin County and hereby apply for a vacancy exemption from payment and that NO solid waste is being generated. The status of said mentioned property is as follows:

Cannot Occupy
Land Only
Family Land / Estate
Temporarily Away
Rental / For Sale
Something Else

I acknowledge that it is a Class C Felony to falsely complete a written instrument required by a public office. (Alabama Criminal Code 13-A-9-3). ****RETURN THIS FORM TO THE AVOVE MENTIONED ADDRESS****