Baldwin County

Case No. Z23-8 Teachers Retirement System of Alabama Property Rezoning District 19

05 July 2023 - 10:00 AM


Main Office-251.580.1655
22251 Palmer St., Robertsdale, AL 36567          
Foley Office - 251.972.8523
201 East Section Ave., Foley, AL 36535

Case #: Z23-8
Teachers Retirement System of Alabama Property
Planning District: 19

Notice is hereby given that the Baldwin County Planning & Zoning Commission will conduct a public hearing concerning a request submitted by Barbara Garner, Goodwyn, Mills and Cawood, Inc. on behalf of Teachers Retirement System of Alabama. The applicant is requesting approval to rezone 7.2 acres from OR - Outdoor Recreation to RSF-1 - Single Family. The Parcel Identification Numbers is 05-46-09-30-0-000-090.001.

The public hearing will be conducted during the regular meeting of Baldwin County Commission, scheduled for Wednesday, July 5, 2023 beginning at 10:00 a.m. at the Baldwin County Administration Building, County Commission Meeting Chambers, 322 Courthouse Square, Bay Minette, Al.  36507.

The said application will be considered by the Baldwin County Commission pursuant to Alabama Code- 45-2-261. The application materials are available for public review at the office of the Baldwin County Planning and Zoning Department, 22251 Palmer Street in Robertsdale, AL or at the Foley Satellite Courthouse, 201 East Section Avenue in Foley, Alabama during normal business hours. If you desire to speak with someone by telephone about this application, please contact the Baldwin County Planning and Zoning Department at (251)-580-1655. If you desire to submit written comments, please address your correspondence to:

Baldwin County Planning & Zoning
22251 Palmer Street
Robertsdale, AL 36567

You may email your comments to: If you desire to address the Baldwin County Planning and Zoning Commission in person about this application, please attend the public hearing at the time and location listed above.

Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disability Act or those requiring language translation services should contact the Baldwin County Planning & Zoning Department at 251-580-1655.

Baldwin County Seal White

  Contact Baldwin County Citizen Service Center
251.937.9561 • 251.928.3002 • 251.943.5061
Email Citizen Services
Baldwin County Commission Facility Closures
Email Webmaster for Web Inquiry

2020 Baldwin County Commission, Alabama. All rights reserved.
Powered by BCC CIS