A - Z Index to Baldwin County
  Name   Absentee Voting  

  Description     Applications for absentee ballots are available at the Bay Minette, Fairhope and Foley Courthouses or online. For general elections, print out applications, fill in and send to the Absentee Election Manager. For Municipal elections contact the City Clerk of that municipality.  

  Website    https://www.alabamavotes.gov/AbsenteeVotingInfo.aspx?m=voters  

  Contact   251.937.0261 for recording information.
251.972.8522 to speak to someone.

  Physical Location   For General Elections (Not Municipal)
220 Courthouse Square
Bay Minette, Alabama 36507

  Mailing Address   Absentee Election Manager
312 Courthouse Square, Suite 34
Bay Minette, Alabama 36507

   Other    Absentee election managers can vary depending on type of election, i.e. General, Municipal or Special Elections.