​Name Changes

Adult Name Change
File: Petition for Name Change
Filing Fee: $25.00
Requirements: Applicant must be a resident of Baldwin County. Applicant must be 19 years or older.

Minor Name Change
Filing: Please Contact Family or Juvenile Court.

Changing Your Name on a Social Security Card


View » Filing Fees for Baldwin County Probate