Baldwin County

Pay Fines

 If you can and need to pay fines in any criminal cases or you need to pay Child Support, you can do that through Also, drop boxes have been placed outside of each of the Courthouses (Fairhope, Foley and Bay Minette). Please include your name and case number on any money order or cashier’s check. You may also mail in your PTI fees or worthless check monies to P.O. Box 1269, Bay Minette, AL 36507 or you may pay by credit card by leaving a message with your name and phone number by calling 251-937-0243. However you decide to pay, please DO NOT leave or send in Cash.

Baldwin County Seal White

  Contact Baldwin County Citizen Service Center
251.937.9561 • 251.928.3002 • 251.943.5061
Email Citizen Services
Baldwin County Commission Facility Closures
Email Webmaster for Web Inquiry

2020 Baldwin County Commission, Alabama. All rights reserved.
Powered by BCC CIS