Baldwin County

Amendments to Baldwin County Subdivision Regulations

15 May 2018 - 09:00 AM

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Baldwin County Commission, during its May 15, 2018, regular meeting, will consider approving amendments to the Baldwin County Subdivision Regulations after a Public Hearing, pursuant to Article 12 of the Baldwin County Subdivision Regulations. The May 15, 2018, regular meeting of the Baldwin County Commission will be held in the County Commission Chambers at the Baldwin County Administration Building located at 322 Courthouse Square in Bay Minette, Alabama.  The Baldwin County Commission meeting begins at 8:30 a.m. and the Public Hearings portion commences at 9:00 a.m.  If you wish to be heard in opposition to or in favor of the proposed amendments during the Public Hearing, please be in attendance by 9:00 a.m.
The Baldwin County Commission will consider two alternate versions of the proposed amendments to the Baldwin County Subdivision Regulations. Copies of the two proposed alternate versions are available for viewing at the following locations:
1.  Baldwin County Highway Department, 3rd and 4th Floors, Baldwin County Central
Annex II Building, 22070 State Highway 59, Robertsdale, Alabama;
2.  Baldwin County Commission Office, Baldwin County Administration Building, 322
Courthouse Square, Bay Minette, Alabama;
3.  Baldwin County Commission Office, Fairhope Satellite Courthouse, 1100 Fairhope
Avenue, Fairhope, Alabama;
4.  Baldwin County Commission Office, Baldwin County Central Annex Building,
22251 Palmer Street, Robertsdale, Alabama;
5.  Baldwin County Commission Office, Foley Satellite Courthouse, 201 East Section
Street, Foley, Alabama;
6.  Baldwin County Planning and Zoning Department, Foley Satellite Courthouse, 201
East Section Street, Foley, Alabama; and
7.  Baldwin County Courthouse, 312 Courthouse Square, Bay Minette, Alabama
If you have any questions, please contact the Permit Division of the Baldwin County Highway Department at (251) 937-0278.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or those requiring language translation services should contact Ronald J. Cink, County Administrator, at (251) 580-2550 or


Baldwin County Seal White

  Contact Baldwin County Citizen Service Center
251.937.9561 • 251.928.3002 • 251.943.5061
Email Citizen Services
Baldwin County Commission Facility Closures
Email Webmaster for Web Inquiry

2020 Baldwin County Commission, Alabama. All rights reserved.
Powered by BCC CIS